Meanwhile, back at the ranch…

…or, Something to keep you busy over the weekend…

…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.

Well, it has only been a week since the last link-post. But, as I have repeatedly commented, my back-log for this has been rather deep and I want to clear it out a bit. Not much has gone on here at DET. There was a post about a talk I heard from Stephen Prothero, and a Book o’ the Month post about Bultmann, Otto, and the “Wholly Other.” So check those out if you haven’t yet. And now on to other the other interesting stuff around the theo-blogosphere.


Alright! My hopper is officially empty. Happy reading, until next time…

==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1