Meanwhile, back at the ranch…

…or, Something to keep you busy over the weekend…

…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.

I know you can hardly believe your eyes, gentle readers, but it has actually been less than a fortnight since last link post! We’ve been on a bit of a hiatus, so there isn’t anything to report from DET. But I wanted to share a collection of links with you before our regularly scheduled posting starts back up on Tuesday.

Speaking of Tuesday, I’m excited to unveil to you all the new oldie-but-goodie series I’m reviving to fill the gap in my intellectual life left by completing (for now) my work on Reading Scripture with John Calvin (also available in pdf). It’s one for the hardcore dogmatics nerds amongst us.

Anyway, here are some links that you might find interesting to tide you over this last bit of our hiatus:


==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1